UX is driving you crazy, a black box throwing off timelines and killing ideas. UX doesn’t seem Lean or Agile. Training materials make it sound like Engineering can do the UX work themselves. Can’t anybody make wireframes? Can’t we circumvent or exclude these people?
DevOps is truly about so much more than how developers connect with IT, how infrastructure is managed, and how frameworks can be improved. It’s about recognizing how many teams are deeply involved in the software development process and finding better ways to make sure everybody is at the table.
DevOps ICU will explain how the UX process fits into Agile; saves companies money; augments DevOps goals; and increases customer satisfaction.
2-Day Program Objectives
Days 1 & 2
Improving DevOps Results by Integrating UX Practitioners and Processes
- DevOps goals overlap with UX goals.
- Correct integration of UX experts and tasks saves time and money, increases productivity and efficiency, creates the best idea execution for the target customers, and keeps engineering’s changes and rebuilds to a minimum.
- Learn how UX specialists conduct user research; design your entire product, app, website, or system; validate it through user testing; iterate to fix flaws; and deliver vetted blueprints so you can build once.
- How User-Centered Design fits into project timelines and development methodologies including Agile and Lean.
- Define an actionable plan to evolve and improve processes.
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at managers, leadership, executives, and workers in roles including:
- Business Analysts
- QA Engineers
- Product Managers
- Project Managers
- IT & Systems Engineers
- Digital Solutions Leaders
- Scrum Masters
- Lean Evangelists
- Visual Designers
This course is great for anybody looking to gain a career edge by being able to improve or solve DevOps problems at companies of any size or industry.