2-Day Workshop Details
Join us for a 2-day online workshop focused on strategy and tactics for improving DevOps results at companies of all sizes.
March 27 & 28, 2019
8am – 4pm California, USA time
Live, remote, and online through Zoom
Per person for 2 days
2-Day Program Objectives
- DevOps goals overlap with UX goals.
- Correct integration of UX experts and tasks saves time and money, increases productivity and efficiency, creates the best idea execution for the target customers, and keeps engineering’s changes and rebuilds to a minimum.
- Learn how UX specialists conduct user research; design your entire product, app, website, or system; validate it through user testing; iterate to fix flaws; and deliver vetted blueprints so you can build once.
- How User-Centered Design fits into project timelines and development methodologies including Agile and Lean.
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at managers, leadership, executives, and workers in roles including:
- Business Analysts
- QA Engineers
- Product Managers
- Project Managers
- IT & Systems Engineers
- Digital Solutions Leaders
- Scrum Masters
- Lean Evangelists
- Visual Designers
This course is great for anybody looking to gain a career edge by being able to improve or solve DevOps problems at companies of any size or industry.